In the post pandemic and with the increasing competitiveness in the global business arena, companies are both, working efficiently to fulfil 100% of all their orders on-time while keeping the level of inventory as low as possible. Part of this initiative is to reduce the cost of operations as most company is working hard to reduce their working capital and one of the concerns is inventory holding. Inventories are critical and an asset to any organization but at the same time, it can be liabilities too if is not manage effectively. Inventory obsolescence and scrap are common and represent a reduction and impact to the Profit and Lost statement directly.
- To determine the type of inventory
- To explain the Roles of inventory
- To plan and analysis of inventory
- To determine the control of inventory
- To discuss the management and relationship of Supplier
- To explore the post pandemic inventory management trend
This course will be conducted with the following modes to foster better participation:
• Interactive Lecturing
• Group Discussions
• Group Activities
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for all levels of employees involving in Supply Chain, Procurements, Inventory, Warehouse, Shipping and Accounting.
FOR TRAINING COURSE OUTLINE , DO CONTACT US NOW !