HRDF Training in Malaysia
What is HRDF?
Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF) or Kumpulan Wang Pembangunan Sumber Manusia is an agency under the purview of the Ministry of Human Resources Malaysia.
Governed by the Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad Act 2001 (PSMB Act 2001), HRDF was given the mandate by the Malaysian Government to catalyse the development of competent local workforce that will contribute to Malaysia’s vision of becoming a high-income economy.
Since its inception, HRDF has evolved from managing a sizeable fund to becoming a one-stop-centre for providing novel human capital development solutions to its registered employers and the critical mass of Small, Medium Enterprises in Malaysia.
More information about HRDF is available at www.hrdf.com.my
Who Should Register with PSMB?
Section 13(1) of the PSMB Act 2001 stipulates that every employer who is covered under the Act is required to register with PSMB within such time and manner as may be prescribed.
Any employer who is convicted for not registering with PSMB may be fined up to an amount not exceeding RM10,000 or face imprisonment up to a year, or both (Section 13 (2)).
According to the First Schedule of PSMB Act, 2001, definitions of industries covered are as follows
Why Choose Us as Your Training Provider
One-stop solution training provider
Increase Job Performance
|We help to claim from you. Let us be your one stop training provider.||Let us do all. The only thing you need to focus is your course.||Learn new skills and problem solving in your daily work!|
View Our Available Course :
Eligibility Requirements For Employers
All registered employers with HRDF and has paid the levy for the first month of registration is liable to apply for the training grant, subjected to the existing rate of financial assistance and terms and conditions.
HRDF – How to Apply
- Login to HRDF Portal and Launch eTRiS
- Click on ‘Application’
- Select from menu ‘Grant’ >’Apply Grant’
- Select SBL from menu ‘Scheme Code’ > ‘Apply’
- Then fill up the form accordingly.
- For detailed instructions kindly download User Guide (External) and go to Section 6 Grant Application with Scheme Code: SBL-Khas
Skim Bantuan Latihan Khas (SBL-Khas)
To assist employer to retrain and upgrade their employees in line with their operational and business requirements.
Type of Training
In-House (On premise, hotel OR external training place)
- Minimum is 2 paxs
- Maximum is 35 paxs to 40 paxs
Public (Local / Overseas)
- Minimum is 1 pax
- Maximum is 9 paxs
Other Claimable Cost
- Meal allowance
- Daily Allowance
- Consumable Training Materials
- Hotel Rental Package OR Training Rental Place
- Airfare Ticket OR Transportation
Minimum Training Duration
- 7 Hours
- Minimum Training Duration is required to eligible for grant and the hours can be accumulated
- A 7-hour training must be conducted over a minimum of 2 days (for Remote Online Learning)